Brad Wells Resume - PDF Format
pdf, 161,3 KB, 590 downloads
1997 - Present Producer / Executive Producer / Consultant
- Producer / Consultant for production companies, advertising agencies and corporations
- Production, Marketing & Operational Consultant for equipment rental, restaurant and manufacturing companies
- Created and managed several successful production service, advertising and manufacturing companies
- Produced / Managed over 2,500 branding, commercial, radio, music, product, television & film projects
- Produced projects in 16 states and 8 countries
Commercial Projects include: 3M, Adidas, BET, BMW, Coca-Cola, Def Jam, Donato's Pizza, Foot Action, Friendly's, FOX, Fruitopia, GMC, Hershey's, HomeLife, Kitchen-Aid, Kmart, McDonald's, Miller Brewing, NetJets, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Oldsmobile, Old Spice, Pizza Hut, Quaker State, Sears, Sprite, Toyota, truth.fm, Universal, Verizon, Victoria's Secret and many others.
Music Projects include: Beyonce, CHOPS, Crucial Conflict, Deja, DJ LT Dan, Do Or Die, Entourage, Front Line, JAG, Jay Z, Vince Lawrence, M-Doc, Paul Wall, P. Diddy, R. Kelly and many others.
Film / TV Projects include: Amerikan Passport, The Brokers, dark, Hip Hop Tonight, Home Made Simple, Rome, Roll Bounce and many others.
1994 - 1996 Associate Producer - N. W. Ayer - Chicago, IL
1994 Freelance Associate Producer - DDB - Chicago, IL
1993 - 1994 Broadcast Production Intern - N. W. Ayer - Chicago, IL
1989 – 1993 Freelance Production – Michigan, New York, Ohio, Illinois, Florida
Columbia College - Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science, Production / Minors in Advertising, Business Communications & Philosophy